• Soft, strong and septic safe
• 100% organic, FSC Certified bamboo
• No harsh chemicals, like bleach, formaldehyde, chlorine or dyes
• Totally Chlorine Free and BPA Free
• 3 ply sheets with 20% more surface area than most
• Doubled-sided dimple pattern
• Packaged completely plastic-free in 100% recycled chipboard cartons
Why Choose Plant Paper?
- Turning hard wood into soft paper isn't easy. It requires 37 gallons of water per roll and a gallon of toxic chemicals like bleach and formaldehyde. These chemicals poison our waterways and accumulate in our bodies, leading to UTIs, hemorrhoids and fissures. PlantPaper uses soft, resilient plant pulp that requires less processing and no harsh chemicals or bleach, making it softer on you and the environment.
- Toilet paper is supposed to leave you feeling clean, but is yours really getting the job done? Even the softest, strongest tree paper pills, shreds and tears, leaving unwanted artifact behind. PlantPaper's silky, strong fibers, along with its unique dimpled pattern, means it performs better and leaves nothing behind.
- 27,000 trees per day get flushed down the world's toilets. This results in an irreversible loss of animal habitat, destruction of the world's most important carbon sinks, and soil erosion. PlantPaper is derived exclusively from fast-growing, renewable sources of plant pulp.
Available in single wrapped rolls or a box of 8 rolls.